Monday, August 18, 2014

Documentation

5:32 AM Posted by Unknown No comments
Greetings!

Creating documentation can such a pain sometimes. Specially when the documents deal with web applications and you need to reference every single plugin you've used on a site. Perhaps there should be a push for an automatic documentation writer? Realistically, I can't imagine it would be that hard to implement as we reference plug-ins in a predictable manner such as <script src="etc..etc"></script>. I'll add this to my projects folder and see what I can come up with. Perhaps I can add a data attribute for my project to come in and sweep the application for anything that needs to be documented. Hm.. I'll need a template, this application can be a web app or I can create a console app..

Oh well, for those curious, I'm using the documentation found here

I'll add this as a possible To-Do Project and see if I can get anything created possibly based on this template.

0 comments:

Post a Comment